You must have
Adobe Flash installed to run these games:
- Colour Code (23k) Can you find
the colour code in ten guesses?
- Colour Flip (62k) Beat 3
computer players in a game of both skill and luck.
- Dungeon Quest (232k) Search
through a dungeon with this simple RPG.
- Bingo (72k) A computer version of
the popular game.
- Memory Game (168k) Match each pair
of hidden pictures.
- 4 in a row (26k) Get 4 of your
counters in a row to win.
- Quintet (39K) Beat the computer
in a game with five dice.
- 21 Again (54k) Card game - beat
the computer to 21 points.
- Lose Em (92k) Lose all your cards
- Share It! (90k) Buy shares to
make a profit - or lose it!
- Stay Patient (48k) A traditional
patience card game.
- Clock Patience (58k) A
traditional patience card game.
- Asterododge (64k) Shoot the
asteroids and save the Space Station.
- Light 'Em Up (12k) Match the
computer's sequences of lights to win.
- Bath the Puppy (69k) Find the
hidden words to save the puppy from a bath!
- Into the Blue (65k) Take to the
skies in a WW2 fighter-bomber.
- Fast Money (70k) Make (or lose)
money by betting on the outcome of a race.
- Amused? (7k) Er...may keep you
amused for a while?
- Capture (45k) A version of the
classic game 'Shut the Box'.
- AstroTrek (50k) Based on the
classic 'Asteroids' type 'space shooter'.
- Trump 'Em (47k) Classic
card game - beat your opponent's statistic to win their card.
- Robot Nuts (146k) Get the robot
to pick up the nuts without stepping on the oil.
- JigIt (25k) Various jigsaw
puzzle pictures to reconstruct (approximately 100k each).
- Fours (27k) Throw dice to connect
four dots in a row or square.
- Top Rank (52K) Get your character
to the top of a firm while testing your memory.
- Croak (35k) Frog wants some sleep,
so help him to eat the noisy bugs!
- Dog Racing (33k) Based on the
boardgame Galloping Pigs.
- Jigsaw (20k) Load your own
image and complete the jigsaw (Flash Player 10 required).
- WordLink (18k) Use individual
letter tiles to create and link a grid of words.
- The Letter Game (20k) Answer
questions to move individual letter tiles to score points.
- Turn Quiz (20k) Spin a disk to
get a random letter and begin your answer to a question with that
- Shoot the Aliens (55k) Very
simple shoot em' up version of a style similar to Space Invaders.
- Drinking Bird (6k) Not really a
game, more a simulation. Interesting physics in the real thing. May
pass for a screen saver?
- Wordsearch (17k) Find the words
hidden in the grid of letters.
- Treasure Seeker (380k) Plot the ship's course to the treasure, on various maps.
Programmed by Jon